Vision & Mission
The Vision of the College is ‘To make it a globally acknowledged competitive centre of excellence by providing modern, scientific, technological and value-based education accessible to the under-privileged girls of the minority community as well as other underserved segments of the society and to bring them into the mainstream of national development’.
The Mission is:
- Empowerment and emancipation of the girl students.
- Delivering quality education to the underserved segments of the society.
- Extending equal opportunities and access to higher education.
- Preparing graduates for multi-linguistic and multi-cultural workplace setting.
- Holistic development through curricula and extra curricula activities.
- Infusing a spirit of secular values and nationalism.